Great timing :D
Just ordered 10 of these for $47 including shipping and all (seller agreed
to put a low value on the package) after a bit of haggling.
Yours look cleaner but mine don't have the orange filters in front of the
tubes which I prefer because you see the real neon orange.
I was wondering how to hook it up and what it was initially being used for
too.
Funny how things can suddenly pop up after all these years. I guess they
were seen as useless until someone discovered there was neon inside...
[image: case.jpg]