worth a read!
https://www.nutsvolts.com/magazine/article/transformer-based-power-for-nixies?utm_medium=email&_hsmi=124476632&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-8BGlWYNLpEFiCzKIGw3JYvt3fFpCIQFZ2L4M--2HORTSX-MzYx5hRwrM8919vx9Sm82hOXGi6LvzCZkh3pN2q9ULC2KA&utm_content=124476632&utm_source=hs_email

~
*mcvei...@gmail.com <mcvei...@gmail.com>*