I have a pretty good sized collection of RCA DTF-104B Numitrons, which I
think are especially attractive - they're large digits, in a flat-topped
end-view tube.  They're quite rare now, and in fact I think I have most of
the remaining world stock of these things (around 150 or so).  Although
I've successfully used them in a couple of projects, I've never been able
to locate a data sheet for them - does anyone have any pointers for this
specific tube?

Thanks!
~~
Mark Moulding