> I was given this RCA possible trainer scope.  Date unknown.
> Restore to its full glory?
> Sell on the Bay
> Turn into a scope clock?
>
> I have no idea if it's electrostatic or magnetic deflection and I have very
> little experience in tube repairs.

It's very likely electrostatic deflection.  Magnetic deflection scopes are
unusual.

To give myself something to do during the lockdown, I restored my pile of
broken scopes, only to realize I now have a pile of working,
but hopelessly obsolete scopes.  I have no particular interest in clocks, so
I'm turning them into steampunk art projects that display
interesting things on their screens, with the various controls affecting the
display in different ways.

- John