> On Jul 8, 2022, at 4:12 PM, Joe Croft <cro...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Finally,
>
> I have pictures of my NixieStat thermostat in its case!

Nice.

What did you use as the thermal sensor? All of the off-the-shelf devices are
calibrated in Celsius. For Fahrenheit the number is simply multiplied by 9/5
and offset by 32. You get temperatures like 98.6°F, 98.8°F and so on, rarely an
odd number. For some reason that really bugs me.

I'm just sayin'.

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor"

https://www.astarcloseup.com

"Would you like to see the relevant data?"—343 Guilty Spark, Halo 2