On 2022-07-08 16:53, Mac Doktor wrote:

What did you use as the thermal sensor? All of the off-the-shelf devices are calibrated in Celsius. For Fahrenheit the number is simply multiplied by 9/5 and offset by 32.

I have the opposite problem, my commercial thermostat only can be set in Whole degrees. I prefer 22.5C which can't be set. It is so long ago I forget what those forgnheat numbers mean.

--
Charles MacDonald  VA3CPY               Stittsville Ontario
cm...@zeusprune.ca              Just Beyond the Fringe