Hello.
I'm reviving this thread since "yuna" (Yuna Digick) was at Tokyo Maker
Faire last weekend (September 2022,
https://makezine.jp/event/makers-mft2022/m0088/) showing her/his/their
tubes. There is also an extensive photo collection of yuna work:
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOLmA7GLNbKZlk8lZF8HnLJIP8VZPCEYdJzQkDdVyh54iPUZzG_vjyeV9Ap8Bxz4w?key=VFVmSUN4eTA4MkZlS1VmRHk3dlBMdHZXb09HYVp3
.

I got it over my twitter feed and cross-checked with neonixie archives.

The text can be translated with online tools, even thought there isn't much
documentation.

Paolo