Hi

I've been designing an IV-9 alarm clock using all 4xxx CMOS. With little IV-9 experience ( I only have a one digit IV-9 clock that is working ) I'm adding a motion sensor and PWM brightness in the hopes it will extend the life of the filaments.

I'd be interested in one of your clocks.

All good things,

Tom