Bill,

I just read the article on nuts and volts, looks nice!

I must have misread the IV-9 datasheet initially.. I didn't see it listed
values up to 4.5v. The 3.15v it refers to may just be a mid point nominal
value or something.

Looks like you are driving the tubes at 5v. The optional jumper with the
diode is a nice idea.

Regards,
-Moses