These look very much like Chinese types I've seen, I guess the Russians and
Chinese were working together on these or traded them.

There are also two dots in the sign tube which makes it possible to show
division too as one dot above and one below the minus sign like: ÷.

Lately I saw a kind of game with the tube where you were supposed to enter
the right number after game had presented numbers and signs in a row - I
think it was a Russian game. It worked like the game presenting a few
numbers with a combination of plus/minus/multiplication/division between
these numbers and then there was an equal sign and a means for the player
to enter the answer - 4/2+5*3 = ?? (17).

/Martin