Hello everybody.
There are three types of lamps in the photo.
1. Prototype of two types of IN-15.
2. Very early type IN-7 with a fine mesh, year of production 68-71.
3. Prototype IN-7 that did not receive mass production.
Release, quantity is unknown. As a rule, 10-100 pieces were a trial release
of such lamps.
These lamps are not Russian or Chinese, they were made in Ukraine at the
Gazotron plant, Rivne.
The information is completely reliable.
Best regards.

четверг, 16 февраля 2023 г. в 22:35:09 UTC+2, Mac Doktor: