Again, amazing work, and I also share the sentiment about the beautiful font of the "1" character.

Best wishes
Jens

On 2023-09-20 11:50 p.m., dudu sa wrote:

The reason the pins are not compatible with the IN18 is that the IN18 has too few pins to prevent left and right decimal points. So I added two extra spare pins for connecting the decimal points, and even though they didn't make it in, I left them in anyway
在2023年9月21日星期四 UTC+8 09:37:50<Jeff Walton> 写道:

    These tubes look gorgeous and have some good thought behind it.  I
    love that it is a true pinned tube with a round dome.

    What ruins it for my purpose is that the pinout is proprietary and
    probably done so he can sell expensive clocks.  I have multiple
    IN-18 based clocks that I was going to just drop tubes into to
    replace the IN-18s to see how they looked and held up.

    For people that want to build more from scratch, it won't be a big
    issue.

    Jeff