Tom,

I'm happy you like the kit! I have since modified the firmware and added an
alarm..
https://youtu.be/FIKUV4JOYl0

Add a piezo or a speaker and it beeps and boops like an old video game,
brings back old memories for me. You can input customs tunes via RTTTL, the
old text based music/note/ringtone format developed by Nokia.

Firmware 0.92v B2 is the version you need.. check
https://www.neonixie.com/IV-9-6D-RR/

ChatGPT.. I don't know, I have enough troubles in life without talking to
machines. Life is soup, I am fork.

Regards,
-Moses