Curious if nvim intends to support the MS / Eclipse Che language server
protocol (
https://github.com/Microsoft/language-server-protocol/wiki/Protocol-Implementations.)

If there is a separate discussion on this I can't find, please just direct
me to it. I found https://github.com/neovim/neovim/issues/4982 but nothing
more detailed.

I know little about mvim's structure. Would supporting the language
protocol be a large effort, a translation layer in front of an existing
different protocol, or something else?  Where should I look to learn more?

Thanks,
Ryan.