Curious if nvim intends to support the MS / Eclipse Che language server
protocol (

If there is a separate discussion on this I can't find, please just direct
me to it. I found but nothing
more detailed.

I know little about mvim's structure. Would supporting the language
protocol be a large effort, a translation layer in front of an existing
different protocol, or something else?  Where should I look to learn more?

"neovim" group.
For more options, visit