On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 12:32:41PM -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>    I'm looking for a way to get a list of all the options the nessusd 
> server can accept from the command line.  I've used nessus with the -P 
> switch and this gives me most of what I need.  For radio buttons this 
> only lists the default it seems and there's no way to get the other 
> options.  Does the gui have the other options coded into it, or is it 
> reading it from the server somehow?

The client gets values for options from the NTP PREFERENCES message sent
by the server at logon.  [nessus-core/doc/ntp/plugin_prefs.txt has
details.] As far as I know, there's no way to recover them completely
using the nessus client from the commandline, although with some
gyrations, though, you could use openssl's s_client to do this. 

George
-- 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Attachment: pgphAqAJT4vlD.pgp
Description: PGP signature

_______________________________________________
Nessus mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://mail.nessus.org/mailman/listinfo/nessus

Reply via email to