Thanks for the info.

1. Do you know the directory where vulnerability data is stored after scanning ?
2. Do you know the format of XML ?

-- Dheeru

Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 21:31:28 +0530From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
nessus@list.nessus.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: Fetching the vuln data
programaticallyYou can embed this perl example module in your Java program. The
Perl module basically parses Vulnerability Data from
XML.http://svn.boxofclue.com/svn/public/perl/Parse-Nessus-XML/example/dump_xml.pl

On Dec 11, 2007 9:21 PM, darko g <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I use Microsoft's have a XML tool and the Excel XML addon pack tomanipulate XML
data for reports. Both free tools. I use them for bothNessus and MBSA  XML
data. Works fine.Download details: XML Notepad 2007
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=72d6aa49-787d-4118-ba5f-4f30fe913628
 Download details: Excel XML Toolbox for Microsoft Office Excel
2003http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=e315c516-2c2c-4870-a189-d47a5d7ffeb3
 Hope this helps. ;-)

On Dec 11, 2007 9:50 AM, Jose J. Cintron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:> Haven't
used any of these, but you may want to take a look at the > following Perl
modules>> Parse::Nessus::XML> Parse::Nessus::NBE> Parse::Nessus::ENX>>>>>
Dheerendra Madhusudhana wrote:> > Hi> >> >  >From the documentation I read that
Nessus 3.0.6 stores the data in XML> > in format.> > My plan is to get this
data in Java program ?> >> > How do programatically get the vuln data ? > >
What is the XML format ?> > Any APIs are provided by the Nessus to fetch the
nessus data ?> >> > -- Dheeru> >> >