On Dec 6, 2008, at 11:10 AM, christopher ashby wrote:

> The 1st script (update-nessus-plugins.pl) executes properly and
> updates the plugins, creates the MD5, and archives everything
> according to plan.  When this scripts executes the
> describe-nessus-plugin.pl script, it gives me an error saying that the
> ""plugin isn't available??

Is that the exact error? The string "plugin isn't available" doesn't
exist as far as I can see in either script.

One possible problem is that you've appended ".pl" to the name of each
script. Neither is distributed that way, and it's not a big deal. But
if you're going to change the name of describe-nessus-plugin, you need
to make sure you update nessus-update-plugins to use the new name
(line 352) .

George
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]