Hi Matthias,

On the surface I think your fix looks good.
I have imported it and sent to our test farm.
I'll report back when I have the results :-)

best regards,

-- daniel

On 15/08/2019 08:24, Baesken, Matthias wrote:
Hello, please review this small test adjustment .

On some AIX machines the java/net/MulticastSocket/NoLoopbackPackets.java test failed .

The IPV6 tests  of  NoLoopbackPackets.java  e.g.  for  "ff02::1:1" IPV6 entry in the test are the problematic one.

ifconfig -a on the "good" machine showed an inet6 address configured for en0. But on the machines where the test fails, an inet6 address  is NOT displayed by ifconfig -a.

A similar issue has been discussed for other Multicast tests ("8207404: MulticastSocket tests failing on Aix" ), so I
adjusted  the checks in the test a bit  .

Bug/webrev :

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mbaesken/webrevs/8229706.0/

Best regards, Matthias