Hi

What is the status of disman?

I am unable to compile net-snmp-5.3.0.1 with the netman option (on FC4) 
and get the following error:
gcc -I../../include -I. -I../../agent -I../../agent/mibgroup 
-I../../snmplib -g -O2 -Dlinux -I/usr/include/rpm -c 
disman/expression/expValueTable.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o 
disman/expression/.libs/expValueTable.lo
disman/expression/expValueTable.c:66: error: 'link' redeclared as 
different kind of symbol
/usr/include/unistd.h:735: error: previous declaration of 'link' was here

When cross compiling, the compile fails complaining about missing ipv6.h 
headers. This happens even when configured with the --disable-ipv6 option.

Without the netman option I can build net-snmp without a problem.

Does disman work (and to what extent) or am I an idiot?

Thanks

Cedric


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services, security?
Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job easier
Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache Geronimo
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642
_______________________________________________
Net-snmp-coders mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/net-snmp-coders

Reply via email to