On 27/04/07, Siva Prakash Reddy G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>         I am very new to Net-snmp,How to write proxy settings ( snmpd.conf )
> for
> multiple agents. if anybody knows. please do let me know.

Can you be a little more explicit about exactly what you mean by this.
What exactly are you trying to monitor?

Which version of the code are you working with?
Which version(s) of SNMP can you use?

I suspect that the thread "Proxy questions" on the users list
(starting on 26th April) may be of some use to you.

Dave