Hi!
        Thank you very much for replying
                I am using net-snmp version  5.1.2, I have read a lots
of documents for proxy settings, but no use of it. My requirement is
there are 3BPL modems , they dehaves as subagents, they are having same
OIDS, I am trying to retrives the values from the same OID's, And my
configuration file shows
Below.

#########
# Here we define the access control details about the agent
# First, map the community name "public" into a "security name"
#                       sec.name       source                  community

com2sec                 notConfigUser     default               public
com2sec                 ConfigUser        default               private
com2sec -Cn modemhost1  remhost1   10.10.1.10/255.255.255.255    public
com2sec -Cn modemhost2  remhost2   10.10.1.20/255.255.255.255    public
com2sec -Cn modemhost3  remhost3   10.10.1.30/255.255.255.255    public

# Second, map the security name into a group name:
#         groupName      securityModel    securityName

group   notConfigGroup       v1           notConfigUser
group   notConfigGroup       v2c          notConfigUser
group   ConfigGroup          v1           ConfigUser
group   ConfigGroup          v2c          ConfigUser
group     remotehost1        v1           remhost1
group     remotehost1        v2c          remhost1
group     remotehost2        v1           remhost2
group     remotehost2        v2c          remhost2
group     remotehost3        v1           remhost3
group     remotehost3        v2c          remhost3

# Third, create a view for us to let the group have rights to:
#          name          incl/excl       subtree
mask(optional)

view     systemview      included        .1.3.6
view     systemview      included        mib-2
view     systemview      included        snmpV2
view     systemview      included        .1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.9
view     systemview      included        .1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.10
view     systemview      included        .1.3.6.1.4.1.13995
view     systemview      included        .1.3.6.1.4.1.6798

# Finally, grant the group read-only access to the systemview view.
#          group       context  sec.model  sec.level prefix    read
write      notif

access  notConfigGroup  ""     any         noauth    exact  systemview
none            none
access  notConfigGroup  ""     any         noauth    exact  systemview
none            none
access  ConfigGroup      ""     any         noauth    exact  systemview
systemview      none
access  ConfigGroup     ""     any         noauth    exact  systemview
systemview      none
access  remotehost1     modemhost1     any         noauth    exact
systemview         none            none
access  remotehost2     modemhost2     any         noauth    exact
systemview  none            none
access  remotehost3     modemhost3     any         noauth    exact
systemview  none            none

proxy -Cn  modemhost1  -v 2c -c public  remotehost1 1.3.6.1.4.1.6798
proxy  -Cn modemhost2 -v 2c -c public  remotehost2 1.3.6.1.4.1.6798
proxy  -Cn modemhost3 -v 2c -c public  remotehost2 1.3.6.1.4.1.6798
If I run the agent with above mentioned snmpd configuration file I am
getting an error like.

/etc/snmp/snmpd.conf: line 48: Error: bad source address
/etc/snmp/snmpd.conf: line 49: Error: bad source address
/etc/snmp/snmpd.conf: line 50: Error: bad source address
net-snmp: 3 error(s) in config file(s)

Here line 48 means "com2sec -Cn modemhost1  remhost1
10.10.1.10/255.255.255.255    public"
And line 49 means "com2sec -Cn modemhost2  remhost1
10.10.1.20/255.255.255.255    public"
And line 50 means "com2sec -Cn modemhost3  remhost1
10.10.1.20/255.255.255.255    public"

I don't know  when to use context name even I don't know where things
are going wrong . Please help me out from this problem, Can I get any
good document regarding proxy settings with example .

      With Regards.
G.Siva Prakash Reddy.