Hi,

We have hp-ux 11.11 servers and have installed net-snmp A.10.00-5.4.1
from internet-express CD. We were able to install net-snmp services but
unable to start the service. I get following error message:

/usr/lib/dld.sl: Can't find path for shared library: libipv6.sl

/usr/lib/dld.sl: No such file or directory

Abort(coredump)

I donot want to install ipv6 bundle from HP since it requires reboot and
we donot wish to use ipv6 anyways. Please help me out if there is a way
to bypass this libipv6.sl library file.

Command given is : /opt/iexpress/net-snmp/sbin/snmpd -c
/opt/iexpress/net-snmp/etc/snmp/snmpd.conf

Regards,

Sonal Bahra

Unix/SAN Administrator

L&T Infotech/American Axle & Manufacturing

Desk: 313-758-5936