I'm using the UCD process MIB to manage processes together with the
patch to find processes by regex

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3525595&group_id=12694&atid=312694

I'd like to trigger an alarm if a process was fixed (started when not
found).  Is there a clean way to do that? Does snmpd already have an
open channel to snmptrapd? I'll submit a code patch to do this if
given a direction.  At a minimum, if I log the fact a process was
restarted, I can then trigger my log analyzer to send an alarm.