Hi,

I'm trying to create a dynmically loaded object for a course
assignment. I have installed net-snmp on Ubuntu 10.04 32bit from the
default repository and verfied that it has support for dynamic modules
by running 'snmpd -H'.
I'm using the exact code from this tutorial:
http://www.net-snmp.org/wiki/index.php/TUT:Writing_a_Dynamically_Loadable_Object

I can compile the code using the make file, but when I try to run it I
get this error:

> sudo snmpd -f -L nstAgentPluginObject.so, dldmod
getaddrinfo: nstAgentPluginObject.so No address associated with hostname
getaddrinfo("nstAgentPluginObject.so", NULL, ...): No address
associated with hostname
Error opening specified endpoint "nstAgentPluginObject.so"
Server Exiting with code 1

I have tried and tested the agent without loading the module and that
works. Any ideas what goes wrong here?

Regards,
Cyrus