On 13 June 2012 19:18, Cyrus Virus <utnubu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I can compile the code using the make file, but when I try to run it I
> get this error:
>
>> sudo snmpd -f -L nstAgentPluginObject.so, dldmod

Where did you find that command?
The instructions for loading the dynamic module in the tutorial
you mentioned explain:

  a)  how to load it via SNMP SET commands
  b)  how to load it via the snmpd.conf file

There's nothing in those instructions about supplying the name
of the plugin object file on the command line.

Try following the instructions at

http://www.net-snmp.org/wiki/index.php/TUT:Writing_a_Dynamically_Loadable_Object#Loading_via_the_snmpd.conf_file

and then restart the agent.

Dave