I  have tried in the past and have never been able to get them to
work. I have seen them work at my job but the setup was complicated.
It is necessary to have necessary to have the correct hand-shake of
engine ID and engine ID count along with any keys. I would have to dig
up what we did to see about how it worked. I have never seen an answer
on this list before so I don't think many people know.