Hi,

Has anyone successfully set up snmptrapd to accept v3 traps from a device ?

I have tried to set it up, but I see nothing in the log when the device sends
v3 traps. When configured to send v2 traps you can see them in the logs.

I have set up the createUser line in the snmptrapd.conf file according to the
net-snmp wiki, but still not getting anything.

We are running version 5.7.2.1

Thanks

Regards,

Jason Pope

BATS Trading Limited is a Recognised Investment Exchange regulated by the
Financial Conduct Authority. BATS Trading Limited is an indirect wholly-owned
subsidiary of BATS Global Markets, Inc. and is a company registered in England
and Wales with Company Number 6547680 and registered office at 10 Lower Thames
Street, London EC3R 6AF. Confidentiality Notice: This email, including
attachments, may include non-public, proprietary, confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient or an authorized
agent of an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of the information contained in or transmitted with
this e-mail is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and
permanently delete this e-mail, its attachments, and any copies of it
immediately – you should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment
for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other
person. Thank you.