On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 09:43:18AM +1100, Ceralena Davies wrote:
> At my workplace we use net-snmp heavily.

Good :-)

> We have number of Linux systems running ZFS using zfsonlinux [1].
> Unfortunately we don't get storage monitoring on its mounts out of the box
> at the moment.
>
> I also noticed that EXT4 and BTRFS don't seem to be supported - at least
> not based on this code from agent/mibgroup/host/hr_filesys.c:

You didn't tell us which version, but for 5.5 and newer it would be
agent/mibgroup/hardware/fsys/fsys_mntent.c that needs mending, and the
current 5.7.3 release altready has this in place.

/Niels

--
Niels Baggesen - @home - Ã…rhus - Denmark - n...@users.sourceforge.net
The purpose of computing is insight, not numbers   ---   R W Hamming