On 04/03/18 17:54, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
ICEI has a #newguard channel on freenode where its "new guard" -
programmers who want to get involved in infrastructure work - hang
out.

Some of them are interested in contributing to net-snmp. Joining Ian
on the bug triage would be an obvious way to on-board them, but that
will work better if they have more sense of the scope and direction of
the project and feel like they know its key people.

We'd like to set up a time for a short IRC conference for them to get
to know your project's senior devs and vice-versa. Ian and Keith and I
will be there, of course. We can talk about what needs to be done and
recruit you some more help.

We'd like to especially invite your project owner and release manager
and tech lead (understanding that those might be the same person) but
any net-snmp dev would be welcome and the more the better

If you're willing to attend, please respond with your name, your
project role, and some indication of when you could be free for a
45-minute IRC chat within the next ten days.

Hello Eric,

I'm willing to attend but whether I will be able to attend will depend on when the IRC-chat will be held. I'm one of the Net-SNMP developers. Most work on the Windows ports (MSVC, Cygwin, MinGW) is done by me but as one can see in the git tree I make contributions all over the Net-SNMP tree.

Bart.