So far, this is the time that may work for everyone if we do it the
week of April 8 (UTC and US time zones): 5:30 AM PDT/6:30 AM MDT/7:30
AM CDT/8:30 AM EDT/12:30 PM UTC--6:00 AM PDT/7:00 AM MDT/8:00 AM
CDT/9:00 AM EDT/1:00 PM UTC.

Eric,
How do you feel about having the meeting the week of April 16 to see
if we can get better timing and more people to come?

Thanks,
Keith
Thanks,
Keith