Test results (omitted rwuser instruction for brevity):

createUser user0  MD5 "authpw-00"                       Works
createUser user1  MD5 "authpw-00" AES     "default-00"  Works

createUser user2  MD5 "authpw-00" AES192  "default-00"  FAILED
createUser user2c MD5 "authpw-00" AES192C "default-00"  Works

createUser user3  SHA "authpw-00" AES192  "default-00"  FAILED
createUser user3c SHA "authpw-00" AES192C "default-00"  Works

createUser user4  SHA "authpw-00" AES256  "default-00"  FAILED
createUser user4c SHA "authpw-00" AES256C "default-00"  Works

In summary, it works when 'C' is added ("Cisco" algorithm);

Unfortunately I couldn't try SHA224, SHA256, SHA384 and SHA512 since my
browser supports only SHA96

Thank you Bill !!

Simon