Robert Story <rst...@freesnmp.com> writes:

|> That discussion is going on over on our admin list. It's not just a
|> few of us running amok. ;-)

Specifically, there are a bunch of pieces that we're considering
individually.  We'll definitely move the repository, we're definitely
going to start sending new issues over there.  There is debate about
what to do with the old issues...  Many are out of date.  Bill Fenner is
looking into converting the wiki pages to markdown.  etc...  We don't
have an alternative to the SF mailing lists, though hosting them could
be done in an number of places but email lists isn't really the way of
github.  For now we'll leave them on sourceforge.  But under sourceforge
we can no longer extract all the email addresses to move them, so it'll
require manual process by everyone subscribed if we do move them.  We'd
be happy to hear about any other thoughts you have about other
considerations.  We are deliberately waiting until after 5.8 gets out
the door to move anything, but our 5.8 announcement will include text
about the upcoming changes.

--
Wes Hardaker
Please mail all replies to net-snmp-coders@lists.sourceforge.net