Dave> Couldn't we use "register_mib_context" rather than the macro
Dave> REGISTER_MIB ?  It probably hasn't had much practical testing,
Dave> but it *ought* to work.

Don't know.  I haven't looked at it enough...

Dave> Which also raises a question about the notification log MIB.
Dave> Would that perhaps be better registered under the same context?

Agreed.

--
Wes Hardaker
Sparta