Dave> Couldn't we use "register_mib_context" rather than the macro
Dave> REGISTER_MIB ?  It probably hasn't had much practical testing,
Dave> but it *ought* to work.

Wes> Don't know.  I haven't looked at it enough...

Well, I looked at it.  A lot.

In short, I did it.

The notification log tables are now registered under the snmptrapd
context, as is the snmptrapd usmUser table.  Thomas, given the current
main line cvs code you should be able to manage smnpv3 users under the
snmptrapd application by default now.

I thought it was going to be a quick task, and thus explaining how to
do it would take longer than doing it so I started in on it.  However,
in the process I found that I'm not sure agentx has ever supported
contexts properly so I had to fix that first.  Additionally, I think I
solved another issue with contexts that was previously causing
incorrect errors to be returned for !default contexts.

There is one bug left to fix, which is that the first thing registered
under a new context is missing.

--
Wes Hardaker
Sparta