Hi all,
When I run the command line : snmptable -v1 -c test localhost
ip.ipAddrTableon 64bit machine, the result is :Timeout: No response from
localhost. The snmpd is running and configuration file is ok.

When I try to dig out it, I find the problem is caused in asn_build_int
which build the 32 bit integer into 64 bit long on 64 bit machine.
The error information in /var/log/snmp.log is : send response: Error
building ASN.1 representation (build int size 4: s/b 8).

In addition, when I used grep to check the places calling asn_build_int,
I can not find any wrong point. So who is the root evil calling this
function?

Could u give me help? Any suggestion?

Thanks
Danny