Hi ,

 We are using Net-SNMP 5.3.0.1. We have compiled Net-SNMP agent with support for LM-SENSORS.
We want Net-SNMP agent to generate alarms when the CPU temperature goes above the set threshold value.
Can any suggest us what are the monitor directives that needs to be added to the file snmpd.conf.

We have added  "defaultMonitors yes" to snmpd.conf file.

Thanks,
Sailaja