Hi Dave,

Many thanks for the response.
I would like to verify my understanding.
So "noSuchInstance" is a ASN1 type .So while encoding the PDU it will be
different than other type such as INTEGER, GAUGE32 etc. So manger while
decoding will come to knows that it is ""noSuchInstance". Please let me
know if my understanding is correct?

I would like to know more about how the coding is being done. Could you
please suggest me which RFC I can follow? Or how it is done in NetSnmp .

Regards,
Somenath