Hi Dave,

Many thanks for your response and suggestion.

I would like to inform that I am trying to learn SNMP form William
Stallings   SNMP,SNMPV2,Snmpv3,and RMON 1 and 2.     In this book it is
mentioned that noSuchInstance will be put in the value field .But it was
not clear for me that it is a different type it self.

 I would earnestly request you to suggest how SNMP can be learned in
better manner.

Regards,
Somenath