From: Dave Shield [mailto:d.t.shi...@liverpool.ac.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 5:42 AM
To: Kahle, Michael (EXT)
Cc: net-snmp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: small agent

2009/6/16 Kahle, Michael (EXT) <michael.kahle....@siemens.com>:
> I want to port Net-SNMP to an embedded plattform and I just need
> SNMPv1,SNMPv2c and MIBII.

Please see the FAQ entry
    How can I reduce the memory footprint?
        http://www.net-snmp.org/wiki/index.php/FAQ:Compiling_04

> Unfortunatly, I can not use ./configure on the system and so I have to
> know which files (*.c, *.h) are essential to create such a small agent.

I'm no expert on embedded systems, but surely you would be running "configure"
and cross-compiling on some other system.
Then move the compiled binaries/libraries onto the embedded platform.
I'm surprised you seem to be compiling directly on this platform.