        Thus there is a problem in the subagent.

> But snmpset -V 3 (snmp V3) does not have the problem.
> I used another browser (besides the above two) which allow me to use
> SNMP V3, the problem goes away.
> If the agent code has problem, why it works with V3?

        This is odd, since v2c and v3 use the same PDU, IIRC.  Did you use the
exact same dataset?  I don't recommend pursuing this, though - I doubt it will
help you find the root problem.

        Again, I recommend you take a careful look at your subagent's string
terminator handling.  Specifically, SNMP (ASN.1) and C have very different
standard string handling conventions.

        HTH,

Mike