Hi,

just wondering if there's a way to compile my source and header files generated
by mib2c without having to go through the

./configure, make, make install process.

I don't want to install the extension, but just to see if it can be compile
successfully and there's no sintax errors.

for example, if I use ./configure, make, make install, it takes about 20min to
find out I have some sintax errors.

Thanks

Leo;