On 25 July 2012 10:54, mohamad hosein jafari <smhjafar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> yes . this is exactly :
> # where to send v2 traps:
>         trap2sink       192.168.150.227  public
>         # send traps on authentication failures
>         authtrapenable  1

Right.

Assuming that the 'snmptrapd' command is still running in your first window,
(and if not, then restart this first, and check it's working using the
same 'snmptrap' command as before).
    then please try restarting the 'snmp' agent.

I seem to remember that you said you were working with a CentOS box.
In which case, the command to do this should be

     service   snmpd   restart

What do you see in the snmptrapd output?