On 26 October 2012 12:16, Sverre Moe <sve...@spacetec.no> wrote:
> The first scalar group I tried to register got value 0(MIB_REGISTERED_OK).
>
> All the others got value -1(MIB_REGISTRATION_FAILED or
>                  MIB_DUPLICATE_REGISTRATION).

Do the other groups use the same "root" OID as the first registration,
or do they all use different roots?

The usual cause of a duplicate registration would be having two
invocations of netsnmp_register_xxx() with the same root OID
(i.e. the third/fourth parameters to the
netsnmp_create_handler_registration call)

If that's not the case, it's probably worth posting the full code
of the block used to register these groups.