On 29 October 2012 10:46, Sverre Moe <sve...@spacetec.no> wrote:
> I have also tried to output the handler memory address, and its not
> always unique. Don't know if it has anything to do with the problem.

Hmmm....  as far as I can tell, this structure should be unique,
but this duplication could well be a symptom of the problem,
rather than the underlying cause.

> Packaged dump output. Doesn't look like have any information about the
> scalar registration as I can see.
> dumph_send: (Un)Register Prefix
> dumpv_send: OID: iso
> dumph_send: OID Header
> dumpx_send: 01 00 00 00
> dumpv_send: # subids: 1 (0x01)
> dumpv_send: prefix: 0 (0x00)
> dumpv_send: inclusive: 0 (0x00)
> dumph_send: OID Segments
> dumpx_send: 01 00 00 00
> dumpv_send: Integer: 1 (0x01)
> dumpx_send:0C 00 00 00
> dumpv_send: Integer: 12 (0x0C)

This is the section that specifies the OID being registered.
Personally, I've always tended to use the raw packet dump
rather than this formatted version - but as far as I can tell,
this is trying to register either   .1    (or possibly    .1.12,
though I can't immediately see where the 12 comes from!)

    What is the OID that this is intended to register?
What do the other packet dumps look like?
If they are all trying to register the OID .1, then this would
explain where the duplicate registration failures are coming from!

Have you managed to put together a dummy version of this
module that we can use to try and reproduce the problem?