Following the advices that Dave gave me I was able to  configure correctly
the snmp server and then to make a petition to the different host of my
network. But I'm still having a problem that I can't understand, when I'm
doing the following command in order to get the iproutingtable from a host
of my network I received the following message:

snmptable -v 2c -c public localhost .1.3.6.1.2.1.4.21 or snmptable -v 2c -c
public "IP node" IP-MIB::ip.ipRouteTable

I get response like this:

RFC1213-MIB::ipRouteTable: No entries
But I'm absolutly sure that IP route table is not empty and SNMP is
configured correctly because I have several routes in the routing table
when I type route or show bgp route in the BGP configuration

Anyone knows what is happening?

--

*Alberto Andrés Rodríguez*