I'm trying to setup a basic proxy configuration (I think)

     A -> B -> C

System C has the Net-SNMP agent running on it.  We already tested that system B
can issue SNMPGETNEXT commands to C and get responses. I now want to configure
things so that I can issue an SNMPGETNEXT from A that will be forwarded to C
through B.

I haven't found this laid out anywhere,  but I suspect I'm just missing
something (probably simple too).

TIA,

Scott Summers  |  Stealth Group  |  TCIS Unisys

Unisys  |  2476 Swedesford Road, Malvern, PA 19355  |  M/S Q207E  |  Office
267-462-3452 |  Cell 484-620-9352

[cid:image001.gif@01CDF09D.56590A20]<http://www.youtube.com/theunisyschannel>
[cid:image002.gif@01CDF09D.56590A20] <http://www.facebook.com/unisyscorp>
[cid:image003.gif@01CDF09D.56590A20] <http://www.linkedin.com/companies/unisys>