On 12 January 2013 13:19, Summers, Scott H <scott.summ...@unisys.com> wrote:
> I’m trying to setup a basic proxy configuration (I think)

Correct

> System C has the Net-SNMP agent running on it.  We already tested that
> system B can issue SNMPGETNEXT commands to C and get responses. I now want
> to configure things so that I can issue an SNMPGETNEXT from A that will be
> forwarded to C through B.

You need to run a Net-SNMP agent on B as well,
with a config file that includes
one or more   'proxy' lines, to pass incoming requests on to C.

You may need to disable most of the modules in B, to ensure
that it doesn't try to process requests itself.

See the 'snmpd.conf(5) man page for details.