Hello,

I'm trying to re-build a new installation of net-snmp because we are changing
our server.

I have compil the package, with this :

./configure --prefix=/usr --with-mibdirs="/usr/share/snmp/mibs"
--with-default-snmp-version="2" --with-defaults --with-mib-modules="adsp"
make
make install prefix=/usr

Everything works fine, I don't have error I guess.

But when I restart my snmpd services, there is no way to contact server by any
community.

I have seen that snmpd in /usr/bin change to the date of today, but I dunno
whats wrong with it.

I'm running it into Centos // net-snmp-5.6.2

Thanks for your help :).

Cordialement,

Jérôme BELLEGARDE
Ingénieur Projets Réseaux

ADS Picardie
PAE du Haut Villé Rue Hippolyte Bayard  60000 Beauvais
Tél : 03 60 36 41 16
E-mail : j.bellega...@alpha-direct-services.com
Site Web : www.alpha-d-s.net