Hi,

I need to move  agent MIB code which was originally implemented using Tornado
Envoy API and MIB Emissary compiler to Net-SNMP framework. I have the following
questions:

  1.  Does Net-SNMP provide any MIB compiler(similar to Emissary) that
generates C/C++ code to register MIB with net-snmp agent?
  2.  Could I find any API that allow with minimal effort move all envoy MIBs
implementation code base to net-snmp development framework?

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Mark