Hi Doron,

Thanks for your emotional support and respect.

As we've already discussed on here. There are few things we need to iron out,
such as make Netbehaviour and the community blog more obvious for access -
which is vital.

We have recently received the news that an organization in the UK is going to
archive the whole of Furtherfield from its beginning. We'll let everyone know
once it becomes more of a reality. There will be issues based around some of
the Artware Internet projects we made which need resolving - but it looks
positive :-)

Wishing you well.

marc

Marc Garrett

Co-Founder, Co-Director and main editor of Furtherfield.
Art, technology and social change, since 1996
http://www.furtherfield.org

Furtherfield Gallery & Commons in the park
Finsbury Park, London N4 2NQhttp://www.furtherfield.org/gallery
Currently writing a PhD at Birkbeck University, London
https://birkbeck.academia.edu/MarcGarrett
Just published: Artists Re:thinking the Blockchain
Eds, Ruth Catlow, Marc Garrett, Nathan Jones, & Sam Skinner
Liverpool Press - http://bit.ly/2x8XlMK